Wednesday, February 25, 2009

roommates rock!!

ok, so i'm still doing my exercise. today it was a little different...i started my "legs" workout and did it for a half an hour but then stopped to watch the biggest loser *love it*. then after that, my roomie chad decided we needed to go to the jacuzzi, so we did. and when we got back i had started the rest of my workout. chad comes out to the livingroom and is wondering why i am doing more p90x. i told him that i had to finish it. so get this, he tells me that i am too dedicated. i love it, and he even told me to put it in my blog lol. so i am. then after that, savannah came out too and started folding her laundry, while watching me. i am not a big fan of people watching me work out, but they are different. they gave me a boost and told me to keep going and helped my motivation. they are awesome and my calfs are burning! and i just noticed that as i am writing this, my dog darla is snoring =D i hate snorers! lol and i have a dog that is sawing logs. oh well, life's great! until our next encounter...

1 comment:

  1. OMG jessica I totally am in love with you!!!! haha we love watching you work out... it reminds me of how lazy i am and for a split second i feel motivated lol see you at home girlie... I'm thinking we need some YAMA Sushi soon

    ReplyDelete