Monday, February 16, 2009

oh man...what's that body part?

boy oh boy. my body is definitely feeling the work outs. even my typing right now is kinda staggering because i'm still on my high from the work out. i have to admit though, i am loving it! pain is beauty right? well girl, bring on the PAIN! i am definitely ready to keep this going. my first day started off with plyometrics (jump training) which is insane! and tonight i did the chest and back. i did find it harder today to resist the temptations, but i have found some things that will help curb that...thank goodness. temptations are the worst, especially when you work in an atmosphere where they try to put weight on people and most people there aren't too worried about their weight.
another thing that has been on my mind is my new puppy. her name is darla and she is very adorable. very annoying at the same time too because i have to keep stopping my typing to chase after her so she stays out of the shoes, garbage and such. "it's just the puppy stage," "wait it out a few months," that's what i keep hearing and telling myself. i think she will be worth it though. =D

2 comments:

  1. Puppy stage - right. I have a 12 year old dog who can't stay out of the garbage. Good luck

    ReplyDelete