Sunday, February 15, 2009

P90X Begins

so here i go...it is the beginning of my journey of my new healthy lifestyle. i have not yet done my first exercise, but i plan on doing so one hour after i eat my dinner. my day so far has gone really well. i resisted the tempation of wrong foods and even found a new way to dress up my eggs for breakfast. i'm really looking forward to this adventure, especially with the support of my two roommates, Savannah and Chad. they are great motivation for me and i think i might even be having Chad joining in on the exercising. i'm excited and i hope you are too as you go with me on this journey and help me stay on track! these are my "before" photos that P90X likes you take so you can see the progress and transformation. i'll post my beginning stats tomorrow.

1 comment: