Saturday, February 14, 2009

hello to a new world

so...this is a new thing for me. i am a newbie to the blogging world, but i am finding that this is going to help me on my new adventure. i am going to be starting up with P90X, again. i started it at the beginning of december, but with a hectic work schedule and getting sick, i unfortunately had to stop it. but now i am ready to get back into the swing of things and start up my energenic, fulfilling, happy and healthy body and life! 2/15/09 will be the beginning of my new adventure. i've taken the "before" shots and along with my daily life, i will be posting my stats of weight loss and updated photos. motivation will be appreciated, because it's definitely not going to be easy! so, here we go...

4 comments:

  1. I just started a blog too. I am ALSO trying to lose weight. 8 pounds so far. We can trade comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the P90X infomercial - looks brutal. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK N ROLL GIRLFRIEND!! Im proud of you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete