Wednesday, November 4, 2009

here i go again

it's definitely been awhile since i've blogged last. hmm, since april? wow! well, i'm going to restart what i tried doing before. that's right, my exercising. but i'm not going to be doing the whole p90x deal. as i type, i can see my weight machine staring at me and the bike next to it too. i've started my diet again, high protein and low carbs, so i feel like i'm accomplishing something so far =D the cool thing is that i have my cousin that's going to be exercising too, so i'm not doing it all alone.

along with exercising, i'm going to be expanding my wings more and start reading again. i used to read all the time and then i just stopped. i can't really even give a reason. so i'm starting with mitch albom's the 5 people you meet in heaven. i loved the tuesdays with morrey movie, so i hope that this book gets me back into my love for reading i used to have. my next books will be the harry potter series. i read the first two and part of the third, but i'm going to go back to the beginning and read them all the way through.

another big thing, is that i'm planning on moving out of california as well. i'm wanting to head back to washington and be with a lot more family and friends. i like california, i just totally dislike redding! and with my brother expecting another little one, i want to be near my nephews, and hopefully a niece, and watch and help them grow. not to mention my sisters are up there too. just being around family in general makes me a happier person. even my boss at work notices that and she's only known me a month or so. she says that i never look as happy or alive as i do when i'm talking about my nephews. she says there's this light that comes out of me and i just shine.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, either I'm really touched or just pregnant. (I was crying.) I miss having you around! We have become such good friends and the boys always miss you tons. Can't wait to see you. We Love You!

    ReplyDelete