Sunday, November 8, 2009

reno or bust!

tomorrow is my dad's birthday. my parents decided to take the entire week off and vacation over in reno. of course, they're going to stay at harrah's because that's where my mom gets all her comps for her big jack pots that she wins. they've been working crazy hard lately, so his birthday kind of gave them the excuse to get away for a bit. thank god!

well, i have today and tomorrow off, so what am i gonna do? bomb over for the night and surprise my dad for his birthday. he has no idea! my mom and i kinda laughed about the idea, but then i shrugged my shoulders and said why not?

but it gets even better! my aunt kim is surprising my uncle jimmy for his 50th bday and taking him to vegas for the week and then throwing a surprise bday party for him on saturday. BUT on the way to vegas, they are stopping in reno. and they're staying at harrah's! lol i have to laugh because neither my dad or my uncle jimmy have any idea of what's going on. so when i get there, i'm going to get a hold of my aunt, scope out for my parents and turn this big surprise upside down! i'm totally stoked.

so my bag is packed, my music is updated on my ipod, gotta make a quick stop at work, gonna grab a quick bite (thinking taco bell), and jam my way over to the biggest little city in the world. oh, did i mention i'm only going for one night and heading back tomorrow night to be at work on tuesday? lol I LOVE LIFE!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so spontaneous and so you! Happy Birthday Papa(Ernie). I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete