Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 28

This is it....I'm on day 28 of P90X and I am definitely feeling it!! I haven't done my workout today yet, I'm taking care of the winery while the parentals are doing a day away in Redding. But I can totally feel the past 2 day's workouts! Chest and Back from Thursday and Legs and Back from Saturday, plus the Abs too. Such a feel good hurt!! I haven't weighed myself yet, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing? I figured I would do it on a monthly basis instead of a weekly....I think that's how P90X likes you to do it. Plus I think I have to take my pictures again too. Ugh, that's never fun!

Another big thing happening now is that I go back to school tomorrow. I'm only taking 3 classes, because our community college is lame and doesn't offer hardly any evening classes, but I figure this is a way for me to ease back into to school and homework. So I'm taking Business, Accounting and History of World Religions classes....all pre-reqs for Business Administration. I still don't know what I want to do, but I figure having a Business degree can take me in any direction.

So that's me for now. Just working, going to school, exercising like crazy and hopefully getting in a few days of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment