Sunday, December 13, 2009

gettin dirty!

so i noticed that it's been awhile. dang. i wanted to keep up on this blog better. but anywho, i'll let you in on why my body is insanely sore right now...

i went out to my uncle's today and got dirty ridin quads. as my cousin puts it "she has popped my muddy cherry." lol nice.

it was so much fun though. my uncle has quite a few acres and their back property is a track for their quads and motorcycles. with the rain that we had a few days ago, it got the track all nice and muddy. yes!! he also has a shop full of fun machinery that's just dying to get dirty. so my cousin sabrina invited me out to her dad's house to do just that. we were out for 4-5 hours running the tracks. not the WHOLE time, but most of it. i got insanely muddy, stahled the quad a few times and realized that you hurt more muscles than i thought you even used when riding. about 5 o'clock we detached ourselves from the machines and the clothes weighed heavily. my body was cold, soaking wet, muddy and sore. i loved every minute of it and can't wait to to go again hopefully next weekend.



and now i am vegging out on the couch with my cousin, watching julie & julia and eating a bunch of snack foods. totally a great way to end an awesome day. and after i finish writing this blog, i am going to start on my christmas cards and put them in the mail tomorrow. that will be one christmas thing out of the way. only some (a lot) more shopping that needs to be done. ugh. i love christmas. i love christmas. i love christmas. lol i keep telling myself that =D

1 comment: